- Providing input by CRAs into protocol and forms design;
- Participating in disease site and standing committee discussions and decisions;
- Providing training and educational programs for CRAs;
- Improving communication among CRAs and with Central Office staff;
- Developing/maintaining a data management tools; and,
- Promoting liaison with other clinical trials networks and organizations.
Queen's University ITS will be performing network maintenance on Saturday, August 19 beginning at 12 am and lasting until approximately 5 am EDT.
Access to services that are physically housed on campus, such EDC, Mango and the main Canadian Cancer Trials Group website will NOT be available from off campus through the maintenance period.