The Canadian Cancer Trials Groups (CCTG), works with researchers across Canada to foster the creative discoveries in innovative clinical research that will improve health outcomes for people with cancer. This means that CCTG investigators and trail teams conduct international caliber research, and Canadians have early access to promising cancer treatments.
Each CCTG trial has a trial conduct page which is home to the related conduct information for our trial teams at our member sites.
All centres in Canada providing medical care and consultation to cancer patients are eligible to become Member Centres of the Canadian Cancer Trials Group.
CCTG participating centres receive funding for each case randomized.
The most up to date templates for sites to develop their protocols and a history of updates to the generic protocol and generic consent.
The Office of Audits, Inspections, and Partner Compliance (OAIPC) is responsible for the coordination and implementation of all internal audits.
Each of the CCTG committees review proposed studies to recommend trials for consideration to the Clinical Trials Committee.
- IND Executive Committee
- IND Disease Site Committee
- Brain disease site committee
- Breast disease site committee
- Gastro-intestinal disease site committee
- Genito-urinary disease site committee
- Gynecologic disease site committee
- Head and neck working group
- Hematologic disease site committee
- Lung disease site committee
- Lung CSTB working group
- Melanoma disease Site Committee
- Sarcoma disease site committee
- Supportive care committee
- Strategic Executive Advisory Committee
- Clinical Trials Committee
- Data Safety Monitoring Committee
- Quality of Life Committee
- Correlative Sciences & Tumour Biology Committee
- Committee on Economic Analysis
- Lay Representatives
- Audit & Monitoring Committee
- CRA Executive Committee
- CRA Committee
- Pharmacy Network
- Radiation Oncology Quality Assurance Committee