The annual Spring Meeting will be held May 3 - 5, 2019 at the Chelsea Hotel in Toronto
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Travel and hotel information, a draft Schedule of Events, and our meetings policies, including the Invitation Policy, Registration Policy, and Travel Reimbursement Policy, FAQ's, are posted on the Spring Meeting 2019 webpage. Please review this information carefully so you are clear on the type of invitation you received and the funding support associated with your invitation.
If you did not receive an invitation and would like to attend the Annual Spring Meeting, please go to the Spring Meeting 2019 webpage and click "Registration" to request your invitation. The deadline to request an invitation is April 22 and the deadline to register is April 24.
Please check the schedule of events periodically for any changes or additions since it may affect your attendance and travel arrangements.
Meeting Highlights - Events you don't want to miss!
Friday May 3, 2019
- 4:30pm to 6:00pm: CCTG Special Plenary Session and Awards Ceremony - The Special Plenary Session will be showcasing CCTG trials and activities followed by the CCTG Awards Ceremony.
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm: CCTG Reception - A great opportunity to network! Attendees are invited to enjoy an array of appetizers, refreshments and cash bar will be available.
- 7:30pm to 10:30pm: CCTG Battle of the Bands to beat CANCER! - Old Docs New Tricks VS Desolation Sound Machine - STAY TUNED more about this event will be coming in the next newsletter!
Saturday, May 4
- 4:30pm to 5:00pm: The General Meeting - The General Meeting is an opportunity to update all meeting attendees on the State of the Group.
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm: The Cosbie Lecture - Professor Stein Kaasa, European Association for Palliative Care Research network, in Oslo, Norway
As we close in on the meeting, we will continue to keep you updated on all 2019 Spring Meeting activities.