- 4:30pm to 6:00pm: CCTG Special Plenary Session and Awards Ceremony - The Special Plenary Session will be showcasing CCTG trials and activities followed by the CCTG Awards Ceremony.
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm: CCTG Reception - A great opportunity to network! Attendees are invited to enjoy an array of appetizers, refreshments and cash bar will be available.
- 7:30pm to 10:30pm: CCTG Battle of the Bands to beat CANCER! - Old Docs New Tricks VS Desolation Sound Machine - STAY TUNED more about this event will be coming in the next newsletter!
Saturday, May 4
- 4:30pm to 5:00pm: The General Meeting - The General Meeting is an opportunity to update all meeting attendees on the State of the Group.
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm: The Cosbie Lecture - Professor Stein Kaasa, European Association for Palliative Care Research network, in Oslo, Norway