The Frances A Shepherd Award will be disbursed to one to two investigators or post-graduate trainees, traveling to present CCTG related work at major international meetings where the material has been accepted for presentation. Each award will be $1000 and offered twice a year. Applicants who have had their research accepted for oral or poster presentation at an international scientific meeting and have not received another award to support their travel are eligible to apply.
Each applicant must submit:
- Application cover page: describing how their research addresses the eligibility criteria: Application Cover Page
- Documentation that the abstract has been accepted for presentation
- A copy of the abstract
- Also include in your submission email the following information:
- investigator/post-graduate trainee name and institution
- contribution to the research to be presented
- meeting information (name, location, date and type of presentation)
- information on other awards received, or under consideration to support the investigator/post-graduate trainee giving the presentation
The fall application deadline is September 6, 2019 - Applications, including all relevant materials should be submitted via email to the attention of Tracey St. John with the heading: Frances Shepherd Award.