|The Central Operations and Statistics Office located at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario has a job opening for a Study Coordinator and a Communications Leader.
The Study Coordinator works within a team-based structure to coordinate and oversee national, international and cooperative oncology group, multi-centre, multi-modality clinical trials in cancer therapy, prevention and supportive care. Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop clinical trials protocols and data collection modules
- Establish and maintain a coherent database
- Work collaboratively with participating centres (cancer treatment centres) and trial committees (including investigators, clinical research associates, pharmacists), industry partners and others in an evolving international clinical trials environment
- Promote an awareness and understanding of trial design, goals, and procedures in compliance with ICH GCP and other relevant guidelines
- Critical evaluation of incoming information, including medical data, for accuracy, relevance and prioritization
- Orchestrate trial analyses leading to the dissemination of results and eventual publications
Reporting to the Director, Strategic Planning and Partnerships, and working with CCTG and Queen???s communications personnel, the incumbent is responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing external communications strategies and tactics to support CCTG goals, which include:
The role requires a seasoned communications professional who can work with a high degree of independence to implement a comprehensive communications strategy for a medical organization.
- Raising the profile of CCTG with key external stakeholders and in the media
- Improving communications within the external CCTG Scientific Network
- Creating recognition and communicating value of investing in CCTG to potential donors, in association with Queen???s Advancement
- Strengthening capacity for collaborative and coordinated approaches to strategic marketing communications
To find out more about these positions and for information on how to apply, please use this link ...