|Eight trials -- 4 led by the Canadian Cancer Trials Group and 4 intergroup-led trials that included Canadian Cancer Trials Group participation -- were recently permanently closed.
Canadian Cancer Trials Group-Led Trials:
- BR.26 - A Double Blind Placebo Controlled Randomized Trial of PF-804 in Patients With Incurable Stage IIIB/IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of Standard Therapy for Advanced or Metastatic Disease
- SC.23 - A Phase III Double-Blind Study of Dexamethasone Versus Placebo in the Prophylaxis of Radiation-Induced Pain Flare Following Palliative Radiotherapy for Bone Metastases.
- IND.191 - A Phase II Study of AT9283 in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- IND.205 - A Phase II Study of PX-866 in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC)
- Canadian Cancer Trials Group GA.2 (AGITG - AG02120G) - INTEGRATE-A Randomized Phase II Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study of Regorafenib in Refractory Advanced Esophago-Gastric Cancer (AEGC)
- Canadian Cancer Trials Group SR.3 (EORTC 62931) - Randomized Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy with High-dose Doxorubicin, Ifosfamide and Lenograstim (G-CSF) in High Grade Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Canadian Cancer Trials Group CRC.2 (NCCTG N0147) - A Randomized Phase III Trial of Oxaliplatin (OXAL) Plus 5-Fluouracil (5-FU)/Leucovorin (CF) with or without Cetuximab (C225) after Curative Resection for Patients with Stage III Colon Cancer
- Canadian Cancer Trials Group CM.1 (SWOG S0325) - A Phase IIb Study of Molecular Responses to Imatinib at Standard or Increased Doses or Dasatinib (BMS 354825) (NSC-732517) for Previously Untreated Patients with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase
Please note that these trials no longer require action, including the cessation of all patient follow-up for trial purposes, completion of Case Report Forms and obtaining of annual REB re-approvals. Any documentation submitted to Canadian Cancer Trials Group for these trials will not be accepted and will be returned to sites.
Centres should notify their REB of any outstanding ethics documents and of the final completion of this trial.
For complete information, please visit the "Permanent Trial Closure" area of the website by using this link ... https://www.ctg.queensu.ca/trials/permanent_closure/permanent-trial-closure/. As well, notification is posted on each trial page.