Accrual Utility Support Materials
|As you know the Accrual Utility was rolled out just recently on May 26 2017 in a memo and included in the CCTG bulletin.
To support the use of the utility at your site additional resources have been posted to the Accrual Utility page https://scooby.ctg.queensu.ca/dashboard/accrual/. To find the links to the new resources please look to the top right corner of the utility login page.
- Please be aware that occasionally other trials will be excluded from the utility for contractual or other reasons and a list of trials excluded from the utility has been provided for your reference.(password protected)
- To assist you with awareness and training at your site a Accrual Utility presentation slide deck is also available providing an overview for the utility (password protected)
- Trial Utility FAQs are also available
The utility is a great tool that provides real-time information including:
- Overall trial specific accrual (total, average monthly, past 30 days, past 90 days)
- Comparison of overall trial actual vs. expected accrual (e.g. based on protocol projections)
- Trial accrual by centre (actual vs. expected where available) and region/country (where applicable)
- Accrual information by centre for specific trials (actual and expected)
- Investigator accrual for individual trials (overall and by site)
- Centre overview information, including a summary of all accrual to trials included in the utility at the centre over the past twelve months, as well as disease site distribution of trials open to accrual at a centre.
If you have any suggestions for the accrual utility please let the accrual team know as we would like to ensure it is as helpful as possible. Feedback is always welcome and we already have ideas for enhancements for version 2!
Any questions or feedback about the utility please contact: Patti O'Brien, firstname.lastname@example.org.