|The ECCO-AACR-EORTC-ESMO Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research is scheduled for 23-29 June 2012 in Waldhaus Flims, Switzerland, and is now accepting applications.
The ECCO-AACR-EORTC-ESMO Workshop on Methods in Clinical Cancer Research, better known as the "Flims" Workshop, is an educational programme that introduces junior clinical oncologists in any oncology subspecialty to the principles of good clinical trial design. The ultimate goal: to develop a robust, expanding base of well-trained clinical researchers by providing them with the training they need to conduct better clinical/translational trial designs.
Key benefits of attending the Workshop include:
Applications can only be submitted electronically via the ECCO website.
- Exclusive access to and mentoring by up to 40 highly experienced clinical experts in the field of oncology from Europe and the U.S.A;
- Exceptional opportunity to meet and network with an elite group of 80 junior clinical oncologists from all over the world;
- Outstanding educational experience in a unique setting conducive to professional relationship building, learning and development;
- Access to a variety of educational tools designed to enable participants to develop their initial protocol proposal into a complete protocol;
- Active promotion of productive dialogues between young cancer specialists and the European and non-European Cancer Societies;
- Establishment of a network for educational exchanges between young cancer clinicians worldwide;
- Free membership to the Flims Alumni Club (FAC) - open solely to young professionals and Faculty who have participated in the Flims Workshops;
- A direct networking opportunity via the Flims Alumni Club LinkedIn Group.
For further information, please download the Workshop brochure, visit the website or contact Ms. Samira Essiaf, Flims 14 Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org.