|We were very pleased to have had the Canadian Cancer Trials Group 2011 Spring Meeting of Participants accredited as an educational event under Section 1 of the Maintenance of Certification Program.
The deadline to obtain your MOCOMP certificate for credits from the Canadian Cancer Trials Group Spring Meeting is 22 JUNE 2011.
To obtain your CME Accreditation Certificate:
- Go to https://scooby.ctg.queensu.ca/mocomp
- Enter Canadian Cancer Trials Group userid and password
- If you DO NOT have a userid and password, use your Spring Meeting PIN#
- You must complete evaluations to receive your credits
- Credits will be automatically emailed to you
The learning objectives for the overall Meeting were as follows:
- To understand and address, through clinical and translational research, the disease burden associated with solid tumours and haematological malignancies in Canada;
- To summarize recent developments in the understanding of molecular biology and therapeutics as these relate to specific malignancies;
- To cite and analyze recent results of clinical studies conducted by or in collaboration with Canadian Cancer Trials Group; and,
- To understand and apply new clinical trial methodologies in the field of clinical research.
Any questions or problems should be directed to Anne Biggar, Meetings Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.