|We were very pleased to have had the Canadian Cancer Trials Group 2011 Spring Meeting of Participants accredited as an educational event under Section 1 of the Maintenance of Certification Program.
To obtain your CME Accreditation Certificate:
- Go to https://scooby.ctg.queensu.ca/mocomp
- Enter Canadian Cancer Trials Group userid and password
- If you DO NOT have a userid and password, use your Spring Meeting PIN#
- You must complete evaluations to receive your credits
- Credits will be automatically emailed to you
The learning objectives for the overall Meeting were as follows:
- To understand and address, through clinical and translational research, the disease burden associated with solid tumours and haematological malignancies in Canada;
- To summarize recent developments in the understanding of molecular biology and therapeutics as these relate to specific malignancies;
- To cite and analyze recent results of clinical studies conducted by or in collaboration with Canadian Cancer Trials Group; and,
- To understand and apply new clinical trial methodologies in the field of clinical research.
Any questions or problems should be directed to Anne Biggar, Meetings Coordinator, at email@example.com.